SEK Studio, (a.k.a. "Korean April 26 Children's Film Studio", in Hangul: "조선4·26만화영화촬영소"; and Studio SEK), is a North Korean animation studio which it is probably the largest and most prolific (if not the only one in the country).
It is known to have produced both its own original cartoons, largely for North Korean consumption (although some have since been exported), and worked on outsourced projects for foreign companies such as Mondo TV.
SEK has provided animation for Mondo TV's foreign works.
- Squirrel and Hedgehog (1977-2012)
- The Little Bear (1988-2007)
- Simba the King Lion (1997)
- The Black Corsair (1998)
- Pocahontas: Princess of the American Indians (1998)
- The Legend of Sleeping Beauty (1998)
- The Great Book of Nature and Animal Games (1999)
- Toy Toons and Bugs' Adventures (1999)
- Sandokan II: The Tiger Roars Again (2001)
- Spaghetti Family (2003)
- The Last of the Mohicans (2004)
- Winner and the Golden Child (2004)
- Farhat: The Prince of the Desert (2005)
- Sandokan III: The Two Tigers (2006)
- Gladiators (2007)
- Happy Adventures (2008)
- Angel's Friends (2009)